- Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
The first temptation was issued by the devil with food. However, God wants us to be content with what He's provided us. The gluttonous desire to have more, and over-indulge with no restraint is the message of Santa Claus.
Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly.
- Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness.
When you know something is false, yet you intend to deceive is what a false witness does. Santa is the false witness and carefully crafted substitute for Christ.
- Exodus 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.
All we hear all month long is the mention of the false god Santa!
- Deuternomy 5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
The song: "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus", tells me Santa is an adulterer.
- Deuternomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
These towns are called: San Diego & San Francisco, because "San" is the male designation.
These towns are called: Santa Barbara & Santa Cruz, because "Santa" is the female designation.
Why isn’t America's pagan troll called: SAN Claus or SANTO Claus?
Because Santa’s a cross dresser! That’s one perverted pagan IDOL!
- Psalms 48:1-2 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
Ask most kids where Santa lives? They will all tell you the NORTH Pole.
- Psalms 96:1-2 O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth. Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
All month long it's song after song about Santa Claus.
- Psalms 139:7-12 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
God see's me when I'm sleeping, NOT Santa!
2 Chronicles 16:9 - For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth.
- Proverbs 17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.
Parents lie to their children about Santa being real and most people are ok with this.is good with it.
Santa is made out to be equal with God. Santa is said to be able to find out who’s naughty or nice? Santa: is a liar, and the father of it.
- Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father. The Prince of Peace.
One of the many nicknames for Santa is: Father Christmas! Santa is looked upon to bring about world peace. Boys and girls write letters like this to him:
I would like a few things for Christmas. I would like some Play-Doh and a Lego set. I would also like world peace. Thank you Santa.
- Isaiah 50:6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
Santa has a beard too. Except kids love his beard. You'll never see a little child plucking off the hair of Santa's face.
- Isaiah 63:1-2 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat
When Jesus returns his apparel will be red. Each year when Santa returns, his apparel is red.
- Zechariah 2:6 - Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD:
The traditional greeting during the pagan festival Saturnalia is “Io Saturnalia!” People would run through the streets shouting “Io, Saturnalia! Io, Io, Io!”
Santa's most popular phrase is: "Ho, Ho, Ho!" Santa adds one more HO than Jesus!
- Malachi 3:5 and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
Santa also is lord over a host of elves
- Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Millions of little boys and girls around the world believe Santa can save the world. Read one letter below that was written to him:
I don’t want anything for Christmas, but I would like to ask you if you can do me a favor: Can you please find a cure for Covid-19 and give it to us to save the world. Thank you.
- Matthew 4:8-9 The devil bribed Jesus with: all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; The devil said: All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
The devil has deceived millions of parents into bribing their children with gifts. The worship of Santa Claus is fueled by giving gifts.
Respond like Jesus: Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
- Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Santa is called: Kris Kringle, which means “christ child”
- Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Santa has mailboxes all over the U.S. where you can drop him a letter and ASK him for whatever you want!
- Matthew 14:25 – Jesus is walking on the sea
Santa is said to have power over the natural elements, just like Jesus Christ.
- Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary
Santa builds and brings all the toys to the children. However, there is only one true carpenter: Jesus Christ. He can fix all your brokenness.
- Mark 10:15-16 Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
Santa wants all the little kids to come to him and sit on his lap! Instead, find rest in the arms of Jesus
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
Santa comes the same way. Nobody saw Santa, or knew the hour. It was a mystery.
- John 9 – Jesus asked the blind man: Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
Blind man responded: Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
All the Santa shirts that say: "I believe!" and "Don't Stop Believing!" Santa wants you to believe on him. Instead, see him for who he really is...a fake, a fraud, and a counterfeit.
- John 12:12-13 much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Millions of people will all be waiting for SANTA to make his triumphal entry
- John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
There is NO Santa Claus and he's not coming down your chimney.
The Bible warns: Neither give heed to fables!
- John 15 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, & that your joy might be full
Santa becomes the center stage for bringing JOY!
- John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Most people don’t have a chimney's. So, how is Santa going to get in your house? He's going to go through walls & doors just like Jesus!? I don’t think so.
- Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
The reason you've never heard of Santa dying is because he’s being portrayed as SINLESS. What a lie!
- Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Santa is said to be the one that is going to judge whether we are bad or good? I don’t think so.
- 1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Santa is said to LIVE in the hearts of children.
The Bible says: I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- 1 Corinthians 16:1-2 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
Parents have been convinced to give all in the name of SANTA! Children are taught to give their tithes to Santa by setting out milk and cookies for him.
- Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Santa puts gifts under a tree. Christ become our gift on a tree!
1 Peter 2:24 ...Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree.
Ephesians 4:8 When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
There is one great gift giver: the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
What a tradegy that this world exalts the name of Santa.
- Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Santa get's millions of requests from children all over the world. What a sad reality that for 110 years, the USPS has been running Operation Santa. They say you can help a child or family experience the magic of the holidays by adopting letters written to Santa.
You can write to Santa at: 123 Elf Road, North Pole, 88888.
These are some of the letters of request that Santa receives:
The things I wish for is money for the bills. It will make my family happy. My dad leaves for work at 4:30 am and comes back at 5:20 pm. But he comes home to eat and leaves, so I don't get to see him. The last thing I want is a blender because my mom cooks and she needs it to make food.
- Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
Santa tells the kids to obey their parents and to "be good, for goodness sake!"
- 1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
Santa is guilty of trespassing and “Breaking and Entering”
The Bible says: Jesus IS coming: For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Lost people NOT concerned about Santa coming as a thief in the night and suddenly bringing GIFTS. But they should be concerned about Jesus coming and suddenly bringing DESTRUCTION.
- 1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Jesus Christ is my eternal King. He is immortal, not Santa Claus.
- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Ever year in the past it's been said that Santa was the same. Today…(or, this year), Santa is said to be the same. He'll be bringing gifts just the same. However, the lie of Santa will not last forever. Thank God for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Hebrews 1:8 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever:
Kids are to approach Santa on his majestic throne. They sit on Santa's lap, while Santa sits on his throne. Instead, let's encourage our children to approach the throne of grace:
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
- Hebrews 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Santa claims to know exactly who is good and who is good and bady. However, the Bible tell us that nobody exists on this earth that is not fully known to GOD!
Psalms 33:13 The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
- James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Most people get excited about the crowns and rewards that Santa brings.
God says He is: a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- 2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Santa claims to be outside of time.
However, GOD is the only one not bound by time.
Psalms 90 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, & as a watch in the night
- 1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
He sees you when you're sleeping; And he knows when you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good; So be good for goodness sake.
The truth is: God knows everything about me...NOT Santa.
- Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Does anybody know Santa’s birthday? No, because he doesn’t have one. Santa is portrayed as eternal, having no beginning or end.
Guess who else's birthday you don't know? That's right...Jesus Christ! He's the true Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending! The Eternal, Almighty God!
- Revelation 1:14 – His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;
Santa has a long white beard and white hair.
- Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Jesus stands at the doors of many church's knocking, and patiently waiting as a perfect gentleman, to be allowed entrance. However, many churches never open the door to allow Him full reign.
Sadly, the majority of churches today have no problem letting Santa in.
- Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Santa is portrayed as having more money than anyone. The bible tells me I've got the…unsearchable riches of Christ
- Revelation 12:9 that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world,
Santa is also called: “old Nick” – which means Satan or the devil.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
- Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
Santa has a something on his head too! And the soft, hood like hat, that is shaped like a cone is also what the false Greek god Mithra wore.
Santa is also seen with his red sceptor. Pagan druids would carry with them magic wands that were taken from the Holly tree. Hence, the term "holly-wood"...a magic want made from a piece of holly wood.
Please know this: Chirst is coming back and he's going to have a sharp sickle. You do NOT want to be the enemy of God! He's coming to rule with rod of iron!
- Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Santa conterfeits Christ by saying he has unlimited power and love.
- Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Santa rides a sleigh, and is unfaithful and a liar.
Jesus Christ rides as white horse, and is faithful and true!
- Revelation 20 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Santa is making a list, and he's checking it twice.
Jesus Christ has a list of names in book of life!
I'd want to be 100% certain my name is on the right list!
- Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Santa promotes materialism. Children are constantly asked: "What do YOU want from Santa?" They go on to prepare by making a list of all the gifts they want.
- Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Santa can only come once time a year. However, Jesus Christ is a very present help. You can receive Christ NOW!
- Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
All Santa can do is fill your stocking and put gifts under your tree. But God can supply ALL your need according to HIS riches!
- Psalms 145:18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
With Santa, you have to wait in line. Not so with Jesus, you can call on Him today!
With Santa you have to try harder and do better next year. But Jesus said: It is finished! Jesus paid it ALL for you!
- Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
All you get from Santa is: What's your name, little boy? ...little girl? Jesus knows every hair on your head by number! Praise God!
- 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
All Santa has for you is: you better not pout, you better not cry!
- Mark 16:15 Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
The gospel OF SANTA is temporal gifts, based on the gifts you WANT. Santa is looking for NICENESS.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the gift of eternal life. It's the gift you NEED. Jesus is looking for you to receive HIS imputed righteousness!